Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recipe Card - Jello pie

This is a true anchor from weight watchers over 10 years ago.  Jello pie.  This thing is really 4 points.  I seen where it said 3 points in a couple of places, but when I calculate it, its 4.  This is great to take to parties or have when you might be tempted.  You can make it in all kinds of variations.  This time I had strawberry, next time I think I am using upside down pineapple cake yogurt and lime jello, to have a pina colada pie.  I might by pass the crumbs crust too.  So enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I might have to make this, because even if bf doesn't help me eat it, I won't feel overly guilty indulging a few times on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I've been looking for something to make for dessert for our Valentine's Day meal. I think a jello pie with fresh sliced strawberries will be just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, consider making this in martini glasses with graham crackers crumbled on the top with a strawberry, less points and so romantic.

    ReplyDelete