Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Food thanks to Southern Savers

I just want to give recognition back to Southernsavers.com for making my life better.  As always, check it out!

DSC05741

Count them, 12 cans of tomato sauce.  Total cost, drum roll please, ZERO dollars.  Yes, I got all 12 for free!  This is thanks to SouthernSavers.com  linking me to a $1/3 coupon that I was able to print 4 times! And Publix for having 6 cans for $2 sale this week.

As always, about Wednesday or Thursday, I go to her website and review the deals for Winn-Dixie and Publix, I then print off my list, thanks to her click it and print grocery list.  From there I hit all the links to the coupons.  How easy is that?

That is 12 cans in my pantry to feed my family for free! Love it, Love it, Love it!

I only shop the deals from those two store, because I know my limits.  I do not have the energy or the time to chase every deal right now.  But if I could, imagine the deals I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment