Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DCWV went Digital

I just got the best email this morning!  DCWV (Die cuts with a view) is now offering their paper collections in a digital format.  They are doing this under the name 330dpi.  The official website is: http://www.300dpi.com/

Woohoo!  DCWV is some of my favorite paper.  I love the many color palettes, the embellishments, and the affordability of it!  Well, DCWV continues to keep its customers in mind, by now offering digital.  As a Storybook Creator user, I am not able to use their templates.  All of their templates are designed to be used by Adobe Photo Shop.  Here is their purchase pick.  I still believe Creative Memories is THE top notch product out there for digital.  But then again I have not used any other.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 8

Just to give you a taste of their products, they offer a freebie.  Right now it is an embellishment kit from Downtown Loft.  I downloaded it and brought it into my content manager without a problem.  You can get there from this link:http://www.300dpi.com/free_downloads

downtown loft

Within the Zip drive of embellishments is a jpeg 8 1/2 x 11 of the contents and the title of the package.  I appreciate this, because as soon as I get to a good printer, I am going to print my contents and keep them together in a binder.  To make it easier to see what I have when buying or designing.

 

Well back to the laundry!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment