Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bento 16

DSC05886

That wonderful pack of celery had to make it in.  SO!  Celery with peanut butter and raisins, turkey and cheese roll-ups (using the new fork-picks I got from Publix), strawberries, yogurt, cheetos, and a swedish fish.  Now I have had a lot of questions about the yogurt.  Well, this is what the  go-gurts look like, this one is banana split.

Now what is fun, is when you realize that there are other bentos in the class.  On our way yesterday, we found this one lurking the halls.  How neat was that!  The mom has her own blog and is at: http://ilovegreyskies.blogspot.com/

DSC05890

This is fun!  I also have another mom that just joined in and gave her kid, her first bento today.  I look forward to talking her into sending me pictures.

~trish

No comments:

Post a Comment