Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bento supply found – reuse-able toothpicks!

DSC05880

From some of the other blogs, I have seen really cute toothpick things in the lunches.  I thought these were so cool and a nice addition to the bento.  I have been looking for 2 weeks and resigned that when I see them, then I will get them.  Well off at Publix, I found these in the clearance box.  I also then found tooth pick hearts at the Dollar Tree.

 

I also got so excited today!  On my way to take the girls to school, I seen another child and mom coming in with his bento box!  Oh, it was a super cool one.   I will have to steal a pic next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the 411 on the Windows Live Writer. Check out my blog post. Getting a little better. I will have to practice to get it down but I like it so far!

    ReplyDelete