Saturday, April 13, 2013

sometimes Daddy's Just Don't Know

I am so thankful for my husband doing the shopping. With our newest arrival at 3 months and the finishing of a school year quickly coming up, getting out of my house has turned into a task that does not happen. I am just busy within these walls.

Well, with daddy doing the shopping, I am also allowing him to make the decisions on when and where to put it at, since this tiny house sometimes becomes a game of tertris when putting groceries away. Well, I think daddy has a hard time grasping that our Monkey who will be 3 next month has not yet grasped self control.

A little later, I found the ruminants of her work. I have to laugh, he had just given the rules on when and what was allowed for these granola goodnesses that we are rarely treated with.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your pain!!!! But that little one cracks me up!!!
    Love ya Trish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you're going through. Our 2.5 year will do the same thing with bananas! We do love those chewy goodness too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete