Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Apron

I feel bad that I haven’t really been able to share great things with you.  Mostly it is because, I have no time to spare.  I am still doing some great things here and there, but mostly I am driving aimlessly around, unsure where my next direction is.   This school thing is making my head foggy! 

I drive them here and there and then turn around to be right back to where I left them.  I can’t even get a grocery list finished, much less a meal plan.  At this point, I just grab the sales and coupons from www.southernsavers.com and make due with what I have. 

I did start making Christmas gifts early November, so I have a huge lead on that.  But I am also helping my mom out with a new craft studio that my cause a bit of distraction with www.craftincow.blogspot.com. I really need to be posting stuff on craigslist.  See, here I am again rambling.  Let me show you what I made this last time.

DSC07935 DSC07936 DSC07937 DSC07938

This is a little apron I made out of a pair of jeans for the Christmas.  I grabbed the 3D flower from Make it and Love it blog.  The stamping is done with Stazon Ink, it showed up the best.  I did get the bedazzler out for the gem stones. 

Of course, I got this great idea from mimi at Paper Rose studio!   I added tulle thanks to the bright ideas of Barb from dinner in a pinch!

I love how cute it comes together.  I have so many more to make as gifts and also a baseball snuggi.  I can’t wait to show you that.

I did find a great new cooking/frugal/pantry resource: http://everydayfoodstorage.net/

 

I feel a bit lost with out keeping you in the loop of my creations.  It gives me some steadiness to know that I am able to share the little things I figure out each day!

 

Keep warm!

~trish

No comments:

Post a Comment