Tuesday, November 30, 2010

craft rooms to inspire me

 

I am sorry to be away for so long.  I am amidst so many projects right now and I can not believe that the days can fly by so quickly.  I have been working on this post alone for about a week or 2.  So I am gathering up inspiration because I am getting very close to chipping out a new space for crafting. 

I am excited that my mom is creating a craft studio, so  I get to move more of my once in a while tools over there.  Woot!  Woot.   So I am moving my Sizzix stash, stamps, and punches.  I plan to use my personal space so I can function on digital, cricut cutting, and sewing.  So I need to create a space for that and plus doing a little work for my husband.

So here is my inventory of ideas I collected.  Enjoy!

Craftroom Weewonderfuls

allsorts.typepad.com

urbandebris.typepad.com

whipstitchfabrics.com

 

twiddlelee.com

blogstoknow.blogspot.com

 

 

wholelottalovely.wordpress.com

sarahyoude.com

thehouseofislablog.blogspot.com

 

curbly.com

houeida.posterous.com

threadbanger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment