Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Digital Recipe Cards – Cheerful Halloween Digital additions Preview

I am so excited that I got to preview one of the new digital additions from my Creative Memories Consultant, Tracy Croy!  She has really managed to get me hooked on making recipe cards.  They are relatively easy and then you can print them out via a 4x6 printing service or at home.  So I was able to play with the new Cheerful Halloween Digital Addition.  This picture shows you everything you get in the kit.   I have to say this is amazing!  Since the digital file is only $5.95!

So I decided the best thing for some good recipes to add to my recipe collection would be to look in www.familyfun.go.com.

 

So I came up with these 3 recipe cards.

recipe cards - Page 001 recipe cards - Page 002 recipe cards - Page 003

You can click and save these jpegs and then either print to your local printer or send it to a photo lab.

Enjoy!

~trish

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    love all these ideas and the recipes sound great, too. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete