Monday, October 18, 2010

Digi – Tic Tac TOe!

So I am still testing myself to think outside the scrapbook pages for my digi work.  I seen some cool printables and decided to make my own.  So I made a tic tac toe board for this month.

Halloweentictactoe - Page 001

Just print it on regular letter size paper, cut out the pieces and play.  I think I am going to put mine on the fridge for the kids to play and do magnets for the pieces.  I again used Cheerful Halloween Digital Kit.  I hope you like it, because it is here for you to have.

 

Enjoy!

~trish

1 comment:

  1. As I was looking for MFW-K blogs this morning, I stumbled upon yours! I'm your newest follower!

    I am a CM consultant, who has converted entirely to digital! I love SBC+! Thanks for the freebie, and I LOVE the game... we'll be playing it this afternoon.

    (Please stop by my blog too... you might find something you can use with the littles!)

    ReplyDelete