Friday, April 2, 2010

I am a DCWV Design Challenge Winner!

DCWV Challange projects - Page 002

Here is the page I submitted for the March Design Challenge.  I just got notification yesterday that I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.   I used the City Critters Kit for $7.  As always, I love the paper packs by DCWV and became crazy excited to know they were digital.

I have already used this template twice for other pages.  I have this template downloadable to use in the Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3.0, free for you to have:

http://www.4shared.com/file/236155047/d926460f/DCWVChallange32010.html

 

I am so excited to get to pick out free product!  I will be posting the template again for the next Design Challenge by DCWV!  You visit them at www.300dpi.com

The files are easy to insert into the Creative Memories Storybook Creator.  I did have to set up the alpha as an embellishment and not an alpha.  I believe the alpha feature within the Creator is an exclusive benefit of using  Creative Memories content.  I am excited that Creative Memories has a wonderful program that has allowed me to import content from other providers.

I look forward to using more DCWV Content!

~trish

No comments:

Post a Comment