Friday, March 5, 2010

DCWV Design Challenge #1

As I have told you earlier, DCVW now has their paper packs digitally.  I think to make us even crazier, they are offering their first design challenge.  Well, they use the Adobe photo shop to create and endorse it.  Well, I did some searching and learned how to make a template for the Storybook Creator 3.0.   Now my main motivator is that I really want to buy a kit, but I have purchased so much in the last, hmm, 2 weeks since I bought it, I figured I need to cool it.  Well, then I need a valid reason to buy DCWV content now, instead of later.  Well, the challenge is a sturdy reason, right?

In order to do the challenge, you need to go by their template. But their template doesn’t work in the StoryBook Creator.

DCWV3.2010challenge

So, I inserted the template as a .jpeg and built a template from it.  And here it is!

DCWV-Challange Template - Page 001 Pretty Good?

Here is their link to the challenge: http://www.300dpi.com/design-challenge

Their rules:

March Challenge #1

Template Frenzy

Happy Website Launch Time  We are so excited to show our products offered for the first time digitally! You could win $25.00 in FREE product in the challenge that starts now!
Rules:  Use our Free Template (as shown) applying any of our digital products (using 75% of 300dpi.com products). Scan or photograph your designs (up close) and send in a jpg (500 pixels wide in a 72 dpi resolution) to Gallery submissions below.
Deadline: March 31st, 2010 (midnight, MST) Our WINNER will be featured on our Blog for March and will win Free products worth $25.00!

Selected entries will be featured in our Virtual Scrapbook Gallery. By submitting your project you are giving 300dpi.com permission to include your entry into our Online Virtual Gallery.

So I have the CM template ready.  If you want the template to use or do this challenge, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will email it to you.  Please realize that I am not affiliated with Creative Memories or DCVW.  I am just truly in love with my digital scrapbooking and “paper” and free stuff.  So, I assume that as long as you are close to the layout, you are good for the challenge, but I have no guarantees.  So with that said, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment