Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Here is my little gift to me!

Birthday gift - Page 012

Check out how cool digital is!  Alright in the pictures is the computer sleeve I made for my new computer.  I got a tutorial from sew mama sew, http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=816, to make the computer sleeve.  It took me all of 4-5 hours.  I had to make it pink and black to match a new bag  I got for a birthday present.  Most of my motivation was the new laptop that my husband got me for my christmas, valentine’s, birthday present.  I also made a make up bag to hold my glucose testing  STUFF for now.  I will get into the joys of the gestational diabetes later.

So, of course, I had to use my new digital story book to make my pictures awesome! I hope you enjoy my bling to my page!  I am still learning!  I used the Delight Fashion Diva Power Pallette Addition  and the Delight Shopper Diva Power Pallete Addition.  I did use a predesigned page from another Power Pallette as my starting point, but I doubt you would recognize it.  I am going to have to start showing before and after of a pre designed page.

I hope you enjoy my sewing and my digital scrapping I did to celebrate my birthday!  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment