Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Making my own wipes!


Ohh, this is the best alternative to buying wipes! I love them and prefer them. I almost have all the things I need to make them around the house, it takes about 2 minutes (the same amount of time it would take you to find the mother load package or even if you have more). I prefer them ecause I get better wiping on the hiny and it only takes about 3 at the most for the dirtiest jobs.


Take a paper towel roll, cut in half. Now from experience, skip the the bread knife and go for the filey (the one you gut fish with, long and narrow). The bread knife will send tiny wads of paper all over the kitchen. Well, back to the point, cut the paper towel in half.


Put the paper towel with the cardbord tube still in in a plastic bag or a plastic container. I did pick up a container from wal-mart, their home brand, 2 pack for about $4.


You need:

2 cups of warm water, 2 tablespoons of baby wash, and 2 tablespoons of baby oil.


Wait 2 minutes pool out the tube.


Walla! baby wipes. count about 90 for about 50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment