Thursday, July 30, 2009

Food Journal - Day One

7/29/09


used, earned, Left
Breakfast

Coffee with splenda and 1 cup 2% milk 2,0, 23
Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt 2,0, 21
Lunch
Progresso Light Chicken Noodle, entire can 2 servings 2,0, 19
Bag Jolly Pop Popcorn (2.5 servings) 2.5,0, 16.5
Dinner
2 oz Pot Roast, 1 c. potatoes, 1 c. carrots 12,0, 4.5
Snack
Lemon aid 0,0, 4.5

So I did not get my points all used up, oops. I need to work on that. If you do not use all your points, day after day, your body will think that it is starving and will not let you lose weight. But you can have it happen here and there and ther shuld be no impact.

My Dinner was the hardest. I had left over Pot roast. And all the white fat around it. I calculated the points for the carrots, potatoes, and pot roast, beef, and then added points for the fat that I know was there. I did my best to clear the fat away.

Lemon aid: I make a gallon of Lemon aid with 2 cups of pure lemon juice and 1 cup of sugar substitute. I figure I have got to be getting a fruit serving somewhere in there. I am trying to avoid crystal light and soda.

I did drop 0.8 pounds since yesterday, but I am sure it is just water weight. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment