Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wearing a baby sling.

I get a few questions on the baby sling, so I figured I would take some pictures.

#1 here is the slingDSC06971

#2 Reach into the sling, to fold in half.DSC06972

Here it is in half.DSC06973

#3 Bring it over one arm and your head and let it rest on your shoulder.DSC06974

almost, like you are wearing a sash.DSC06975

#4 At the seam, you want to open the “pocket”.  this is the 2 edges.DSC06976

#5 Slip the baby in, for demonstration purposes I used a bunny,DSC06977

      

 

Not to worry my friends, no bunnies were hurt in the making of this how to post.

~trish

1 comment:

  1. Dear Midnight Crafters,

    Here is a link for the new Winn-Dixie Make-A-Meal Labor Day Cookout:

    http://www.winndixie.com/Promotions/Make-A-Meal.asp

    Feel free to send me your email address if you would like to receive this information sooner: alexaorndoff@sjp.com

    Have a Wonderful Holiday!

    Alexa Orndoff
    St. John & Partners
    (904) 596-2144
    www.sjp.com

    ReplyDelete