Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Individual Cups

DSC06366 

A friend read my facebook post about monogramming cups for each kids.  Well, she did it better.

 

What you see are Tervis Tumblers that are made in the USA!! I am so excited about my cup and I have been drinking a lot of water since.

Here is what I love about Tervis!

1. I can leave a drink with ice in the car for over an hour in 97 degree summer day and still have ice left.

2. It has my name on it!

3. Freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe.

4. It has a lid.

5. It has a lifetime guarantee and it will be replaced if it breaks.

6. Made in the USA, BABY!

 

You can order them online at www.tervis.com and the prices are extremely reasonable.  I am now embarrassed to say, this is my first tervis and because of the guarantee, it can be my only one, well unless I lose it.

I am loving too that each kids has their own cup.  Thank you Heather, totally awesome baby gift for the entire family.

~trish

1 comment:

  1. Your so welcome. And Thank you! I feel so special to be mentioned in your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete