Friday, February 27, 2009

Ready for Cricuteers in Paradise!

My name tag and place holder for this weekends crop! It is all paradised theme. So I am aired up with another person coming and I am making her name tag and place holder and she is making mine.
I used a lot of crystal effects ( that is why the letters and the flowers are glosssy) and glitter glue. To make the the place holder stand, I die cutted 2 top notes out of cardboard (from the creative memories paper pack, good chipboard quality) and folded one and glued the tops together, thus creating a stand.

So to get festive for the crop! I had to make a paradise apron! What do you thinK? I am going to sell this one off. I love the pink on the yellow!
To demonstrate how crazy I am, I actually made 2 aprons in 24 hours. The other one is Shelly H.'s apron that she ordered. Got to love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment