Monday, February 23, 2009

It's my birthday!!


Let me introduce you to my little friend, Noamie!
He showed up for my birthday, we were kicking it back on the porch with some filtered water with a little strawberry.
I am having a birthday week! Since I am 31, I am celebrating until March 1st! March 1st is perfect since it will be the last day of the Cricut Swarm in Paradise!
In celebration! We are cropping for a little bit tomorrow with daquaries(sp?)! All you need to know is come and bring a party punch. I will have the wii ready! So get your super hula hoop skills warmed up.
Yes you can see in the background, nothing has sprouted yet.
I have already planted tomatoes, okra, corn, black beans, cowpeas, green beans, and cucumbers. I still have more to plant. I have cabbage to harvest and the cauliflower is still growing. I am going to post pics of it all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment